Tuesday, February 23, 2010

RED TREE

On my way back from lunch I cross a beautiful tree. It has red leaves. Green and red leaves. I have been walking that way everyday for almost over a month now. But I saw this tree just yesterday.

I never saw it earlier because I never saw anything. That day there were too many people walking back with me. As usual I was walking alone. But this time I was looking around and talking in my head that how I should talk more.

And then bang, I was staring at this tree. I stopped for a brief second to confirm its beauty. Red and green shading a small part of the pavement. I walked by it again today and stared at it again. I just hope it does not mind being stared at by me.

It's sort of magical. I have a feeling that at night that tree looks very different. Maybe its turns completely red and has a small passage in it's trunk which leads you to a new world. Like the Enchanted Woods in the Folk of the Faraway Tree by Enyid Blyton. A world which has beautiful fairies and lovely wood folk. Perhaps one or two vegetarian Vampires also!

Someday I want to walk up to this tree at night and find the path the leads into this world. But I will not reveal the location of this passage. The moment other humans find out, they will hack and ruin my new world just like they have ruined the one here.

If I ever do go there, I might just not comeback. I don't like this world, its too evolved. But till I get there, I will live in this world dreaming of the little passage in my magical tree that leads to a magical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment