Monday, February 8, 2010

ARMED FOR MOSQUITO ATTACKS

There is good news for people with fat arms like mine. Recently, the layers of fat on my arm saved me from a mosquito attack. Well am serious. I do not have and scientific tests or surveys to prove this. But I have the testimony of my own eyes, my arms and the mosquito that is no more. You have no option but to believe me.

It happened one evening, when I was sitting in my office and reading random stuff online. I am sure the fellow was sitting on my right arm for quite some time. Well time, which in mosquito world is enough to suck out a large amount of human blood.

So, this mosquito was sitiing on my arm trying to get some snack out of me. I noticed it after sometime, really working hard. And then I did what one is supposed to do to mosquitoes caught snacking on you. I lifted my left hand and smashed it with my palm.

From experience I know that when you kill a mosquito who is still feeding on you, there is a splash of blood that spurts out from his/her body. Considering the time that mosquito had spent on me he should have been over fed. But there was no trace of blood when I killed it.

Shock was my first reaction too. Also there was no trace of a bite on my around that area of arm. After days of thinking I came to some insightful insights.

I realised that the mosquito was unable to penetrate the layers of fat on my arm to get the blood he needed. My fat arms saved me from a host of deadly diseases which could have been injected into me. Which also implies that fat arms are good for immunity. They keep us safe from life threatening attacks.

The thin ones can wear sleeveless tops to a party in the open and end up in bed (well from whichever angle you want to see that bed) next day. But thanks to our fat arms, we can wear sleeveless and stay out of bed (read the bracket above).

So women and men don't feel sad about those arms. They are a life saver and I say that from personal experience. Thank God! for all the fat in my arms I now value every layer of it.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, that's brilliant - new found love for my arms - although, I've been bitten anyway :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. should i stop going to the gym so that i can keep my mosquito swatting fat arms?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go go fat arms!
    They dont bite me anyway. But maybe thats why.

    ReplyDelete