Thursday, February 11, 2010

A STUPID BLOG POST

It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Life

Yeah! I know I am getting cooler now. Quoting songs, that to English ones and famous ones.
The song sort of just sums up a lot we do every day. It can't get more obvious than this one.

It occurred to me that perhaps I saw one tiny bit of my life coming to a circle. As usual I am not to sure if the circle is complete. As usual I will need some help from the wise ones to figure this out.

So 20 years ago I had my first peek into celebrity world and since then I never really looked out of it. The whole array of good looking men saying and doing all the right things. Living a life which suddenly became the type of life that was the most ideal.

To add to the all the beautiful fantasies were those absolutely beautiful books. These books are even cooler. They let you decide how the hero looks. So books and movies dominate my life.

20 years on nothing changes.

However, the sad part is that most of these great looking actors were born almost over a decade before I was. Very sad. It always breaks my heart. But then I say to myself so what! and continue my romance with men behind the screen.

After almost 2 decades I have come across a book which just leaves me asking for more. I am exposed to the world of Vampires and I read about the most beautiful one! Wow!

Then I watch the film made on this book and the guy who plays the Vampire, is absolutely stunning. And the after so many years there is a man behind that screen who is my age. Sigh relief!

But it put a lot of things into perspective. I thought of my niece who is four now. In another 10 years she will also join this little world. At that point of time she will probably like this beautiful Vampire too. Watch the movie and the trail will follow.

And bang she will find out he is as old as her aunt! I know how it feels. The first reaction is that you start hating your aunt!

And at the same time she will find out her aunt too is a smitten kitten at 30 something, single and hopefully very preety atleast by then!

So thats coming a full circle. The circle of life.

This is the stupidist thing that one will ever read or write. Sorry for this torture my friends. But I am sure you can sort this out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment