Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SNATCH IT BACK

Finally I hit the basic funda of life. Am sure when i tell you what it is you will say hah! whats new about it? 30,000 people have hit it before you and have been hitting on it even after you hit it. So for all those who are going to say this to me don't read ahead.. No DON'T!
Now for the rest...

Well I found out how this world and maybe human relations function. Bentham said human beings are hedonistic by nature and of course he is right. That is why we quote him! Coming back to my theory. So we all want pleasure I think happiness is a better word.

So now if we divide this world into two spheres, one is us or you or me.. who want happiness. The other is they, her/him who also want happiness. Now, no one said that our happiness lies in different things. It coincides in some cases it clashes in others.

So now if a add a little bit of Marx to Bentham, you will find that there is dialectics. You want happiness and they want happiness and we take each others happiness. Human existence is all about getting happiness and taking someone elses.

I realised this when someone took away my happiness. Don't ask who. Someone just took it.
It made me angry! I wanted to scream, shout, exclaim! How can he/she take my happiness. Its mine! Since then i have been spending nights scheming and planning how to get my happiness back. Trust me, now that i know it is the crux of human existence i have to get it back.

In case you have also just realised that all the anger within you is because someone has taken away your happiness. Stop reading! go and get it back. Its yours! Run! snatch it back. It is all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment