Thursday, April 29, 2010

POINTLESS

Crazy is not really the correct word. But then thats exactly what the past few weeks have been. But there is a difference between a good crazy and a bad crazy. Fortunately for once its been good crazy for me.

If I want I can write a novel of a post here. Paint a beautiful picture of the places I visited, the wonders of nature I saw and conversations I had with myself. I guess that explains a lot.

Talking about a novel, I have to complete my unfinished one. Its going to be an year since I started writing it. Well that way a lot of things are going to reach the one year mark except my age which is doubling in double figures in a weeks time.

Thinking back in time is an amazing experience. When I take myself a year back I see an unemployed girl having a time of her life in a deserted hill of a campus with other unemployed people. ODing on romantic comedies and mooning, looning and drooling all over Hugh Jackman and Hugh Grant (whats with these Hughs, are you sure the pronunciation is not HOT in some other language?). Unfortunately the Vampires had not entered my life then.

Wow! that was just a year back? really? It suddenly seems like I have not had the time of my life for ages now.

No comments:

Post a Comment