Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WHERE ARE THE TEARS GONE?

Past few days I have been stabbed by nostaligia. I don't know if it is a good sign or not a good sign. Most of it makes smile a very distant smile. Sometimes it makes my throat go dry and threatens me with some tears. But the tears never come.

Past few months I have been trying very hard to cry. But the tears don't come the way they used to sometime back. I saw the harshest tear jerkers and did not even feel the lump in my throat.

I feel like Chandler from the FRIENDS episode in which he could not cry.

Well there is nothing wrong in not being able to cry. But sometimes I wonder if I have become stone, cold, unfeeling or am I a living dead. I have yelled at myself for not being able to cry when the lovers seperate in a film. But don't feel their pain.

It has now become a challenge for me. Lets see what will make ME cry! In my head I keep saying your hero just died! Cry! cry! cry! Nopes. But she just settles with an unhappy expression. Not enough to make her cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment