Friday, January 1, 2010

REFRESH AND RESTART

Life has been quite eventful since I hurt my hand again. If you ask me what happened to my hand. I will tell you I have a tennis elbow. Then you will ask me you play tennis? I will tell you I used to but now I don't. Then you will say so that's why. Well, before I scream again (in my mind) there is no link between the game and the injury. The fact that they coincide for me, is well, a mere coincidence.

So lets go through the events of the last few months of my life.

I became a post graduate and wore a great black robe and threw my hat up in the air. But I really don't want to tell anyone what I graduated in, its just lame. The funny bit is that I have my MA degree and am yet to get my BA degree which is more worthwhile. So if i put that in Bengali, BA er age MA bone gache. (I suck at Bengali). Going back to Pune was too much fun! 3 days just flew.. just like the money did. And Shashi Tharoor was worth looking at though he spoke nonsense.

And the next big event probably the highlight.. I QUIT! whew! too much man. You could say err when did you start. Well I started out only to realise that I had to restart. I have a particularly dislike the word quit for its negative connotations. No one quits they just move on.
So technically the new year for me is all about new beginnings. Refresh and restart, leaving all the negative backlogs behind.

And the most important resolution is to write more often even if my hand hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment