Sunday, August 16, 2009

There is a voice inside my head

From the time we are born to the time of our current exsistence there is someone who has been with us all the time. This person knows possibly everything you have done till now and has quite an accurate idea of what you are going to do next.
Very spooky. A lot of people might know what you have always been upto but knowing what lies ahead is not a very comfortable thought. But you can't really help it, because this character is already a lot into you.
Coming to myself, I, like almost all of you did not have an idea about this mysterious thing around me. I found out about it just 2 years back and since then life has not been the same again.
I left home to pursue my studies in Pune. It was the first time ever. Yes it was scary. But more then fear it was apprehension. The general pangs when you leave your comfort zone and enter unchartered territory. Barely a month into Pune I realised there was someone around. Trying to talk to me.
I kept ignoring it as long as I could. But then one day I just gave in. "Whats wrong with you" it said. "Whats wrong with me?" whats wrong with you! and anyways who the hell are you?" I said quite irritated. "Well its me! cant you recognise me! for God sake! u must be really blind." the voice which sounded very similar to mine replied.
I certainly was not talking to myself i thought. But now it seems I was. Well if you still have not realised who that person talking to me was.. I suggest you should give up. If you don't want to then read it all over again as many times as you want. Am sure you will understand what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment